Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know how to get rid of very noticeable scars?

I used to hurt myself with scissors. I%26#039;ve quit but the scars are very noticeable, on the front of my arms and the front of my calves. I really need them gone since I%26#039;ll be in Nevada for my Mum%26#039;s wedding, and I%26#039;ll probably need help with my clothes, I really do not need anyone to see the scars! %26lt;:(|||Mederma (an over the counter cream) can help reduce scarring over a period of time but requires continued use to continue the benefit. Cutting or self mutilation could be an indication of an emotional disorder called Borderline Personality Disorder. Here%26#039;s a great web site to help you out. http://www.bpdcentral.com/resources/abus鈥?/a>





After you get there, the best place to start is the site map.





Here%26#039;s wishing you all the best.|||Good luck with that....I would think that if they are very noticable, that you wouldnt be able to get rid of them without laser treatment. Maybe some kind of cream is sold that can help fade or smooth out the discoloration. Maybe you should talk to your mom about it prior to going-so she understands that it was a mistake and you do not want to do it anymore and are looking for a way to fix that mistake?|||O.k. Sweety,This is what you do,If you live were its warm 70 degrees and up,lay in yard with baby oil on scares and then go buy Jergans Natural Glow[Daily Moisturizer] it comes in Med-for real light skin,Dark-Olive skin ton or if you are real dark get Med/Tan tones!it cast about $6:99 at c.v.s. or walgreens and in week you,ll have Tan,use every day ater shower,Stay Nacked for good 10 to 15 mins.[let dry completely or it will come off on clothes and the good thing about it is its mostly moistervizer]Put Extra on scares,Rub body evenly!Also take vitiam e capsule,Pock whole in it and put oil on Scares evevy night before bed and in Morning and I promise you Girlfriend not only will it hide them for wed. But in year if you use Vitiam E capsule Faithful,I Promise you, You will harly even beable to notice them,And each year they Fade more and more,Sun Helps Alot Also! Good Luck Sweety! Hollywood p.s. your to Special in life to hurt your self and life is to Special, I,m proud of you,That you don,t hurt yourself Any More!!!|||Mary kay makes a great product for scars. It dosent say on the bottle. The product is for firmimg and I used if for strecth marks. I fyou don%26#039;t have time to get this go to wallgreens and find something for scars or strecth marks.|||Vitamin E|||try using some cocoa butter, pregnant women use it to get rid of stretch marks.


there this other stuff called ScarZone. my friend had to get stitches near her eyebrow %26amp; it worked pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment