Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's a good product that can take away my acne scars???

Im using proactive and i know it will eventually get rid of my acne scars but i need them off now...i need a good product to get rid of my scars FAST





im not looking for home remedies or home-made masks...what i need is a good old fasioned lotion or cream that i can carry around in my purse. i was thinking MEDERMA might work because its for treating scars but im not sure..








PLEASE HELP!!!!|||if the scars are dark, use a mild skin lightening soap to exfoliate the dark marks for a lighter even skin tone.|||Mederma does help a lot... It takes time though.. it won%26#039;t happen all at once... scars will fade too... but you should definitely try mederma...!!!


Good luck and I hope you find something that works for you!!!!|||proactiv.

No comments:

Post a Comment