Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to remove old cystic acne scars?

My friend suffered severe acne and the scarring is bad, it has dealt a massive blow to his confidence and is very depressed now. Is there a way to remove or at least reduce the severity of old acne scars without spending alot of money? Also he claimed he has used most products on the market and all failed so anything would be good.|||I have read in several articles that Vitamin E oil is good. I have been trying it and I have noticed some lightness in my acne scars and other scars I have applied it to. You have to apply it with a q-tip since it is oily and can leave an oily appearance on the skin. I dip the q-tip in and rub excess off the sides, then rub it on the scars, spreading as much as I can so it doesn%26#039;t look oily but the skin still absorbs it. Vitaman E capsules can be taken to since they help with skin. I tried most of the scar removal products and most failed for me also. I know how your friend feels. Tell him to try that. If it don%26#039;t work, maybe one of those scar removal medicines (that are slightly expensive) may help....otherwise they just be so old in the skin nothing will help except to maybe make a little less visible.|||I know that most of the products on the market doesn%26#039;t work. it%26#039;s a fact. I know it because I%26#039;ve used a lot of them myself. I%26#039;m already using a product which actually helped me to cure my face severe acne. you can read about it here http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>





hope this helps|||its a very common problem after having scars.. keep on using vit e oil but dnt apply diretly on the facial skin apply lil water then aply, and most impt there s a gel available in the market with the Hexilak gel by shalaks pharma, its an anti scaring gel...apply it twice daily on the scars, while applying keep on rubbing it with lil pressure until it gets penetrated..

No comments:

Post a Comment