Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get rid of acne scars?

I know how to get rid of acne but the scars it leaves behind is another story can anyone give some advice?|||I have the same problem and I know your looking for a clear answer but the only advise I can give you is that microdermabrasion did not work for me. I did 6 courses over the course of 12 weeks and I did not see a significant improvement, it only lightly faded the scars. Just some friendly advice so don%26#039;t waste your $$ on it because it%26#039;s expensive.|||you could also try a whitening cream like Philosophy%26#039;s On A Clear Day H2O2. I use this cream and it contains hydrogen peroxide which whiten skin and prevent future acne breakouts|||there is surgery minor or Tetracycline a high powered antibiotic|||You might try a skin peel, or some kind of laser surgery, or face peel. It may not totally get rid of it but may soften the look of the scars. Probably cost a lot though. See a skin doctor for sure!!|||aloe vera gel or coco butter

No comments:

Post a Comment