Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What acne bumps on my face can I pop without causing scars?

Oh and also I currently have scars or spots left from acne also. Will they ever go away?|||not many my boyfriend is always getting on me for popping mine when I get them you can get some coco butter or some vanishing cream for the scars you already have mine usually fade when I leave them alone|||eventually they will go away.





i have scars from acne on my nose[which really sucks]


but they are going away.








i don%26#039;t think theres a certain place that won%26#039;t leave a scar


because sometimes they do,but other times they don%26#039;t


leave scars.








=]]]|||The best way to pop acne bumps without causing scars is not to pop them at all. If you are the kind of person where you constantly are picking at them, you need to wait until they are white on top and then just pinch the top off and let it come out. You never want to squeeze your skin and make it pop out more than you have to. This can lead to scarring. Some scars from acne will and then some will not. It is best to treat them with lotion meant to help with scarring.

No comments:

Post a Comment