Friday, January 8, 2010

How do people get pimple scars?

You know, the one that looks like holes in the face. I wash my face and use Neutrogena regularly. I also dont pop my pimples but I have many marks left by pimples on my forehead and a few on my cheeks.





Am I likely to get these hole-like scars? Im worried because my father has them. Please help =)|||They are usually caused by picking at the pimples. So don%26#039;t touch them and maybe see a dermatologist if you are still worried, they may be able to give you a cream that could help.|||depends on your age, when you reach adulthood a person can get dermabrasion which makes any hole-like scars appear less deep and it removes the marks if not all then mostly. My sister had that problem of breaking out and the deep hole marks and it was caused by an alergy to nylon. Why not check out if you%26#039;re alergic to something. Talk with a dermatologist.|||it%26#039;d go away eventually|||some do go very deep, try sand blasting, massage area and use baby lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment