Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of scars that I have?

I have eczema and I have a lovely habit of scratching and itching. And since I have very dry skin, it causes scars and cuts. I don%26#039;t want to hear, don%26#039;t scratch, because I try and I put cream on and take medicine. I just want to know if there is any way to get rid of the scars that I have from itching, and my other lovely habit of picking my scabs. All these things have left nasty scars and some discoloration. Anything I can do?|||for not so deep scars use sebo de macho. for others you just have to not scratch them. deep scarrring requires surgery and if you%26#039;re keloidic stay away from it. You could also ask you%26#039;re derma maybe you%26#039;re prone to scratching because you have an allergic reaction to something.|||The more you scratch, the more the scars...borrow the lessons and bury the details|||you can try mederma for the scars and im sure you know what to do for the itching,|||only laser can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment