Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the fastest, most effective way way to get rid of acne without leaving scars and without using steroids?

Perferably something that doesn%26#039;t dry out my face to much, but i can live with a somewhat dry face i guess.|||Proactive it really does work does not burn or anything|||PROACTIVE HAS HELPED ME IT WILL WORK.|||me personally, i eat tons of vegetables to make them go away. Try carrots, corn, celery, green beans, and tons of others. I think fruit works too.|||Toner with alpha AND beta hydroxy acid!!!





Use it after your wash





oh btw: Proactive%26#039;s active ingredient is 2.5% benzoyl peroxide while Neutrogena%26#039;s Clear Pore is 3.5%! I strongly recommend the Clear Pore, it has worked for EVERYONE I have suggested it to AFTER they told me Proactive didn%26#039;t work for them.





Of course the most effective method, and closest thing we have today to a cure for acne is Accutane





Oh and I know it%26#039;s soo hard but try not to pick!!


Good Luck!|||Well, since you have to order Proactive and that pill, I would say Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. 100% of people showed clear skin in just one day. And It will NOT overdry skin. I use it overnight, I apply it at night, and it%26#039;s usually gone by morning. [: When I want to really get rid of a bigger one, I apply it three times a day like the directions say to do, and it%26#039;s def. gone by the next day. You can buy this at Walmart for like $7. It%26#039;s the only thing I%26#039;ve used. Why spend all your money on proactive when they sell working things at Walmart!?





[: Hope this helps!!|||you should look into an herbal pill called Glucomannan. It helps with everything including skin. it says something about %26quot;acne vulgaris%26quot;. and i don%26#039;t think ointments work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucomannan

No comments:

Post a Comment