Friday, January 8, 2010

What type of Dr. fixes deep acne facial scars?

I have deep acne scars that I want to have treated this year. It%26#039;s mostly on my cheeks, but also all over my face. It%26#039;s real bad so I%26#039;m looking for a medical procedure, not over the counter and topical stuff (I%26#039;ve already tried that with no results).





I%26#039;m just confused on which type of doctor to see; a Dermatologist? Cosmetic Dermatologist? Plastic Surgeon?


If anyone has knowledge of this area or has done this, I%26#039;d really appreciate any help


Thanks.|||dermatologist is who you would see but i dont recommend it. my dermatologist prescribed all these medicines to me and they all irritated my skin even more because of the harsh chemicals. you should try using clean and clear continuous control cleanser with the clean and clear advantage oil-free moisturizer. if you have oily skin use it morning and night and if you have dry or combination skin just use at night. if you would rather get away from harsh chemicals that can irritate your skin rather than help, dont go to the dermatologist or buy products from drug stores. instead try an all natural cleanser with ingredients like lavender. avocado, and tea tree oils. they help acne in a natural way that wont cause more breakouts. i am using an all natural cleanser called zyporex right now. so far so good! i use it once a day and it doesnt dry my skin out or irritate it. i can tell an amazing difference from not using harsh chemicals. i havent broken out once since i started using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment