Friday, January 8, 2010

Would a guy find a girl unattractive because she has acne scars on her face?

i have acne scars on my face. but the thing is before the scars were thre i was a pretty attractive girl. my face hasnt chagned its just now there are marks and scars all over my face. would that actually turn a guy off to me?|||Honestly,all these supermodels with clear beautiful faces and slim bodies are so disgustingly overrated these days.[No offense,but people try so hard to look beautiful,its almost unattractive..] Actually if a guy judges who you are by a few scars,he shouldnt be worth it at all. Alot of guys like supermodel material these days,and they just are asking too much for beauty in women..If they are totally disgusted of you by a few scars you can%26#039;t help but have,hes really not really worth it. Society askes too much for beauty these days,its almost impossible. Actually over-rated beautiful girls arent really attractive..








Yesterday I went to the %26#039;rich%26#039; side of town because we were driving on the high way and that was the closest eating place near us,so we went to the expensive market place.. There were so many painfully slim,clear faced,beautiful girls there it almost disgusted me. [I know thats a bit mean to say,but I felt like I was literally choking on how tense the air was..] They were all giving my family and I nasty stares,since I too have %26#039;bad%26#039; acne [And not to mention that day I had a highly noticeable zit in the middle of my forhead,I looked like a indian!]and I have a bit of a healthy plump in the stomach;Meaning just adverage.[Geez,if anybody lost twenty pounds they would look hot and slim,so I wasnt that self concious about not being that slim.] But they all glared at us,and acting a bit rude and snobbish. It totally disgusted me,and made me want to see more %26#039;ugly%26#039; %26#039;normal%26#039; girls for a change.. Actually I honestly think what people think %26#039;ugly%26#039; is really hot basically..





Realistic,normal girls deal with things such as acne and over weight problems.. Actually what guys really think is attractive is confidence,nobody is gonna want to see a slumped,frowning,snobbish girl,right? Most of these girls that are %26#039;beautiful%26#039;,there posture is confident because they know that they are %26#039;beautiful%26#039;. You should know your beautiful too. [Honestly,I think pimples and a bit of scars are hot.. It really shows a more %26#039;flawed%26#039; and %26#039;realistic%26#039; girl/guy then these %26#039;perfect%26#039; celebrities on television.. You should know your beautiful,so stand up tall,and smile! Good luck!]





[P.S,I%26#039;m not saying that being slim and clear faced is disgusting,but how people have these petty obsessions of being perfect.. Its a really,really bad turn off. Good luck!]|||yes, having acne or scars can appeal very unappealing to some or most guys. There are ways to get rid of acne skin id, it is a product that matches what types of skiin issues you have and makes it all better. Or you can use Cocoa Butter or the use of make up to cover up the scars. MAC is good.|||A guy will love the girl no matter what, scars or no scars, true love doesn%26#039;t base it all on just beauty unless your trying to pick that uncoordinated guy across the other side of the bar?





Btw there are products to make scars less noticeable





like Bio-Oil or ParamOlive|||maybe, but I don%26#039;t find girls with acne scars unattractive. lots of beautiful people have them. as long as you%26#039;re cleanly now and don%26#039;t have like a cajillion pimples on your face, a real, genuine person would like you despite your small flaws. good luck.|||IT WOULD PROBABLY DEPEND ON HOW BRIGHT AND BIG THEY ARE,,,IF THEY ARE REALLY NOTICEABLE THEN I GUESS YEAH


BUT SOMETIMES IT DOESN%26#039;T DEPEND ON LOOKS,,, TRUE LOVE IS BETTER WHEN THE PERSON IS UGLY ((NOT SAYING YOU ARE)) BUT THEN YOU KNOW THEY REALLY LOVE YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE A LOT OF MONEY THEN THEY CAN USE YOU TO,,


BUT YEAH ANYWAYS:))


HA HA HA HA


I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BY THE WAY|||only if he were stupid! You%26#039;re a beautiful girl and a few scars can%26#039;t change that. and if anyone is too dumb to realize that,it%26#039;s their loss.so be confident. there%26#039;s a guy out there that would love to go out with you.|||If it does, he%26#039;s not the one for you anyway....your scars and blemishes will fade, don%26#039;t worry about them...if you%26#039;re pretty, you%26#039;re pretty. Best wishes.|||Nope.





I%26#039;m a guy!





Look on ebay for a %26quot;dermabrasion flannel%26quot;. Use it correctly and the scars go in a couple of months. Good luck! xx|||Lots of girls with acne scars (and worse problems) have boyfriends and husbands, so it must not turn all of them off. The ones who reject you for your skin would not be worth having!|||Some guys yes, but for me NO! I dont mind them at all, one of my biggest crushes in high school had acne scars and I would have done anything to take her on a date.|||WEll then marks scars if you really like or love the person you should look past the imperfection they might have . and that should not stop a Person from being the way he or she is|||If a guy does find yours scars unattractive, then he obviously isn%26#039;t the guy for you so it doesn%26#039;t matter.|||probably not if he likes you. people get past superficiality quickly. your personality will shine thru.|||here are some remedies to treat acne:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>|||Yeah|||ya|||depends on if they like u or not

No comments:

Post a Comment