Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of scars that were caused by scratches?

My daughter has scars on her arm from being scratched - they aren%26#039;t raised but are noticeable because they are a darker color than her skin color. What can I do to get rid of them? She hates mederma because she says it smells terrible - we have been using scar zone and it isn%26#039;t really working that well. Have you ever used something that worked really well, if so what was it? Thank you!!|||Vitamin-E oil applied a couple times a day works wonders for me durring pregnancy, and with the few stretchmarks I have. Also with my apendectomy scar.|||They%26#039;ll fade more as she gets older. Unless they were really deep they probably won%26#039;t even be noticeable in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment