Friday, January 8, 2010

I hav scars on my neck I have had it for a year and a half. IF I just start to use olive oil now will it work?

I have had the scars for a year and a half it was from eczema and I was using medication cream to get rid of the scratching. Now I want to get rid of he scars on my neck and top half of my chest it is disc loured as well.|||Olive oil will not remove scars. :-( I%26#039;m sorry.|||I%26#039;m not sure about olive oil, but try vitamin E oil.


It%26#039;s been proven to reduce the appearance of scars very well, and it%26#039;s worked for me.


You could also look for a product called %26quot;Scar Zone - Visible Change%26quot; it%26#039;s works extremely well even on deep set scars, and you can get both at most drugstores and even some grocery markets.|||olive oil might work but try some vitamin e oil or some mederma|||use bio oil works on anything from strech marks to discolouration

No comments:

Post a Comment