Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do I get acne scars even when I DONT scrach or do anything with it? How do I get rid of it?

I am sick of looking at my body cause i Have alot of acne scars and i HATE IT!! How do i get rid of it? I hate being so subconscious about it. Can you guy please tell me how and what I can do to get rid of them? What home remedies will work? Or what I should buy? Thanks|||If the scars are the flat, dark red type, they%26#039;ll eventually go away by themselves.





If they%26#039;re more like dents in your skin, those unfortunately probably won%26#039;t go away. The best you can do is use some kind of scar reducer like Prefer On or whatever else is out there. But be careful because the oils in products like that could cause you to break out. Vitamin E works good for scars and shouldn%26#039;t cause any break outs.





If you have scarring on your face, you can always do laser treatment. If that%26#039;s too expensive, then there%26#039;s also micro dermabrasion. Basically they sandpaper a layer of your skin off once a week. It%26#039;s not painful at all and most people see really great results.|||Mix nutmeg powder with a little unboiled milk and apply on acne and wash after an hour this remedy when done once or twice a week will not leave any acne marks on the skin . Check out http://totalskincare-s.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment