Friday, January 8, 2010

What got rid of your acne scars?

I have dark circles left over from zits on my cheeks. I%26#039;m currently using tretinoin cream .05% (i%26#039;ve been using it for 2 months) and my dermatologist told me that it would get rid of acne and scars. Like 80% of my acne is gone but it did absolutely nothing to the scars.





What got rid of your acne scars?? What product works and won%26#039;t make you break out?|||Try a chemical peel, like Glycolic Acid or Lactic Acid (which is milder).|||you%26#039;ll have to just wait it out for the scars to fade. i had real bad acne as a teenager that left a lot of scars. i%26#039;m 23 now and acne isn%26#039;t that much of a problem anymore (break out every once in a while, but nowhere near as bad as i used too). most of the dark scars that i had are gone. to help keep my skin moisturized and free of acne i use clean and clear oil-free dual action moisturizer. it%26#039;t just a face lotion with a little bit of acne medication in it and it works great! i just put on a little bit every morning and every night and my skin feels really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment