Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of scars and dark spots fast?

Okay I dont know why,but i have been getting a lot of dark spots on my face..especially from pimples,and i have like a big scar on my nose from picking my blackheads soo how can i get rid of these dark spots and scars fast,before school starts?|||Sorry Sweetie, unless school starts in 4 to 8 weeks they will still be there. If you are a chocolate complexion I would recommend a fruit enzyme or glycolic peel. You can go to a spa or one of those skin beauty schools will do the trick and the prices will range for $25 (school, of course) to $125. If the scars are new you will see them fade after the first treatment and it can take up to 12 treatment or more for all scars to fade completely. This has work for me. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment