Friday, January 8, 2010

How to remove, or lessen the appeal of scars on my face?

My face scars easily and pimples I%26#039;ve had in the past have taken their toll on my face, especially my cheeks. What sort of cream or ointment can I use for it. I live in AUS so something I%26#039;ve heard of will help..|||Vitamin E cream or oil will help.|||There%26#039;s something called Bio-oil that could help for scarring, you%26#039;d have to go easy at first to make sure it didn%26#039;t bring you out in more pimples of course...otherwise it might do the trick. You can buy it in most chemist%26#039;s in UK it is supposed to be available in Australia too, you can probably buy it on the internet or you could try eBay.


I bought some bottles for a friend who got burn scars on her legs in a domestic accident, it took away all the unsightly redness and dryness.


http://www.bio-oil.info/en/home|||I%26#039;ve heard that a daily dab of hydrocortizone cream helps...haven%26#039;t tried it yet though. For the Vitamin E answer...buy them in pill form in a bottle, then burst them with a needle or something and rub the contents on the affected area once or twice a day. I used this on a scar on my knee and it worked pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment