Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of my acne scars?

I still have acne, but I%26#039;m trying to keep it until control with Proactiv. Unfortunetly before I found that stuff, I had pimples for a while and developed lovely scars. So now I have small holes on my face. What could I use to possibly reduce the appearance.|||those brown pigmentations or red spots will disappear with time. if not you can try using hydroquinone, which you can get in the pharmacy or from your doctor. but it is very drying and causes skin cancer as well. pitted scars will require dermabrasion and laser treatments. ask your dermatologist or plastic surgeon and discuss with them.





also, it%26#039;s important to not let yourself get tanned.those dark spots that get left behind after a pimple is healed remains longer on tanned skin. This has got to do with the mechanism about melanin formation. in addition, exfoliate your face regularly to remove the dead skin cells so that your face can get rid of those %26#039;dark spots cells%26#039; gradually and naturally.





in any case, exude confidence in yourself! good luck!|||aloe vera or merderma|||hmm...I would be very careful with that. I wouldn%26#039;t put anything on your face that could react with the Proactiv (like pore minimizers, etc) and cause more break-outs. You could placing boiled comfrey leaves on the area that you want healed. When I had cancer and had to have a pretty big incision I made sure to put comfrey salve on the incision site every day...sometimes a few times a day. You can%26#039;t even tell that I had an incision there...it worked wonders. However...since it is a salve the base to it is oil...or wax. Depends on who makes it and how. Anyhow. Comfrey is very well known for healing wounds and quickly...and it certainly wouldn%26#039;t hurt by making a leaf bath out of it.





check out the link: And you should be able to get comfrey leaves at most health food/vitamin stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment