Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there a way to make scars disppear or atleast fade?

I have a few scards on my body I really want to get rid of, or atleast make less obvious. Anyone know how to do that? Any ideas would be appreciated!!|||coca butter|||PALMERS %26quot;SCARs%26quot;!!!! the best!|||I had extremely good results with Neosporin Scar Solution Patches. I even kept each patch on twice as long as recommended, and my scars still faded really well. They turned white and aren%26#039;t as raised as before. I also tried Curad%26#039;s version, but I didn%26#039;t like it as much. They didn%26#039;t stay on as well, especially when exposed to wetness.|||use mederma|||Either plastic surgery or Maderma.|||shea butter|||if they are really deep scars then you may need plastic surgery to remove them or to make them less visible. You will not get rid of them with creams and ointments ; do not waste your money.|||I%26#039;ve heard Bio Oil is very good for scars and stretch marks, its available at most pharmacys|||BioOil is great for reducing the appearance of scars. You need to apply it regularly though otherwise it won%26#039;t work. There are a lot of people who I have spoken to who have used it and thought it was great. I have a large scar on my knee from an operation last year and have just started using it myself regularly (although I%26#039;m not so good at remembering to do it!!!)|||it depends on the scar%26#039;s depth... if it is superficial there brands in the market that could do the job like chinese products (katialis). if it is that deep and if it is a big scar, consult your dermatologist for a possible treatment. herbal concoctions can also fade some superficial scras... try mixing calamansi(any other citrus fruit will do) and milk and apply it to the area where the scar is located, do this everyday in a month. the clamansi will lighten the scar while the milk will neutralize the skin moisture|||Bio oil is meant to work wonders :D

No comments:

Post a Comment